Uniarts Helsinki is working on a new strategy for years 2021–2030. The Uniarts Helsinki Board will confirm the new strategy in February 2020.
The strategy work is divided into three phases:
- Mission, values and ongoing changes in the operating conditions and the most important driving forces of change from the perspective of the university’s operations.
- Vision 2030: what the university wants to achieve within the next ten years.
- Finalising the strategy and integrating it into the university’s everyday life
The work is led by Chair of the Uniarts Helsinki Board Heikki Lehtonen and Rector Jari Perkiömäki. They will be supported by a core strategy team with the following members:
- Vice Chair of the Board Astrid Thors
- student member of the Board Sofia Suomalainen
- Vice Rector Lauri Väkevä
- Vice Rector Jaana Erkkilä-Hill
- Dean Kaarlo Hildén
- Dean Jan Kaila
- Dean Maarit Ruikka
- HR and Service Director Riikka Mäki-Ontto
- Head of Communications Eveliina Olsson (in charge of the strategy process)
- Finance Director Tiina Laino-Asikainen (joined the team 09/19)
- Lawyer Annakaisa Koskimäki (joined the team 09/19)